THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO A NEW LOCATION AT WWW.ANACORTEZ.COM

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO A NEW LOCATION AT WWW.ANACORTEZ.COM
CLICK ON THIS BANNER TO BE TAKEN TO THE NEW BLOG!

Present Moment Miraculous


Always a discipline to choose the proper topic for the blog. I like to capture something very close to the present. Something cathartic yet helpful. It is my meditation.
Today I will write as I wrote my latest book, The Teacher Within. That is, staying intimately and fiercely connected to the present moment. From this place of magic where I found room to breath and expand, I write.
A bit like stream of consciousness, only connected.
My dog just farted.
Oops. A little stream of consciousness enters the page!!! Hard to ignore my dog's farts.
Still breathing (amidst the fumes) I trust that I will be called to the appropriate words for my readers and for myself. This is a practice I can take into my daily life - into housework and phone calls - and penetrate the usual surface of life, dipping into depths of present moment miraculous.
This is the same way I approach my Oracle Reading practice and Reconnective Healing practice, as well. The present moment is the place where I am helpful, where my life begins.

2 comments:

Astarte said...

thanks for the laugh today:)

Unknown said...

I can attest to this. Ana's dog has incredible farts.