THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO A NEW LOCATION AT WWW.ANACORTEZ.COM

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO A NEW LOCATION AT WWW.ANACORTEZ.COM
CLICK ON THIS BANNER TO BE TAKEN TO THE NEW BLOG!

Readings on All Hallows Eve


So pleased to be reading The Playing Card Oracles this coming holiday weekend at both Ten Thousand Waves Spa and Resort here in Santa Fe and also the Mayor's Ball.
Have been busy preparing my "costume" i.e., repairing my old gypsy attire, adding an incredible gypsy headpiece I found in Albuquerque (at Old World Imports) and a new spiffy cloth for the card reading table.
If you can make it to Ten Thousand Waves, I'll be there from 1:00 to 4:00 on Saturday the 31st (the readings will be complementary!) and if you are already planning to attend the Mayor's Ball, look for me there!
Otherwise, I'll be at Annapurna World Vegetarian Cafe, as usual, Friday afternoon from noon to 2:30.

No comments: